Saturday, November 22, 2008
Long Road
The last few days have really drug by. This is really helping me get the things done that I need to get done for school though. The pain is a little better today. I am still nauseated and somethings still are exactly back to normal. I am still getting little bouts of dizziness too, but I guess that could also be from the sinus issues I am having. Anesthesia does weird shit to your body. I want to eat so bad, but nothing is appealing and when I do eat I get full very quickly. Which is really not that terrible considering I eat way too much on a regular basis! I am definitely not going to starve! I don't really have too many pictures to post. I do have some post cast of my right foot that I never posted that I will maybe put up this week. I wish I had something exciting to talk about like everyone else does. I just seem to be a big ball of complaints! Things will start progressing this week hopefully. It is not as painful when I move my toes as it was the first day, of course I am only 3 days post op. It seems like so much longer than that! I was really hoping this one was going to fly by with the time of year. I am always so much busier in the fall than any other time of year. Perhaps it will start moving once I get back to work and class. Speaking of class I have so much stuff to do that I need to stop rambling here and get to that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Big ball of complaints? That's why i started blogging. It's great therapy :) Hope you feel better soon.
Post a Comment