Thursday, November 20, 2008
Pressure
All I feel is pressure. It feels like the cast is so tight, but just around my foot! I am sure it is due to swelling. Dr. R told Brandon that as long as he could move my toes without me screaming that there was no problem with swelling. I have been sick to my stomach all day today. Not sure why. Probably all of the drugs that are in my system and the fact that I don't really have much of an appetite. Imagine that, me not eating! As much as I love food! My mom brought me a burger for lunch today and I think I took four bites of it. I kind of had to force myself to eat this evening. I don't know if I rested enough yesterday when I got home from the hospital. I got right into bed, but I folded clothes and I did some work for school and moved around a lot. They actually told me to move around as much as I could in order to get the anesthesia out of my system. I don't know...it all seems different to me. Brandon and Leslie say I am the same as I was last time. I was pretty grouchy with both of them today and I know all they are trying to do is make me feel better so I feel a little bad about being so bitchy. Hopefully my belly will feel better tomorrow and I'll be able to finish my project that is due for one of my classes on Monday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
awe poor katie. i know it really sucks to be naueated, and i understand sweeling pain too. i didn't just have surgery but i sympathize. i hope u feel good enough to keep some food down. that's really important for a speedy recovery also. get well soon. i'm lookin' at my big feet and thinkin' of you.
;|
-MMP
Post a Comment