Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, November 24, 2008

Finally...a Little More Relaxed

The nausea is finally completely gone and the pain is now starting to subside. Of course now my back is killing me! I don't know if it is from the crutches or if is from being in bed so much. I really have tried to move around more to get used to the crutches. Funny thing is that I don't feel like I ever got off of the crutches! UGH! This is really the worst part about it. I mean the pain sucked, but I can mask that with pain pills....there is no masking the crutches! Once I go back to work the time is going to fly and before I know it will be over. I am a little concerned about school. I do have the option to use Stan's scooter and as lazy as it sounds I probably will. I just don't think there is any other way for me to do it at school. I absolutely can't walk that far on crutches.
Brandon seems to be getting a little more annoyed with me a little easier this time. Perhaps it is because he is trying to quit smoking again or maybe because there is so much to do in the house and I am not able to help him now. I don't know what it is.

No comments: