Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Goings On

Well, things have been EXTREMELY busy. I just finished my first semester at LSU and possibly have all A's! Yay me! It was a very grueling semester. I had LOTS of outside work to do for my classes and lots of projects and paper and other stuff due all on the same day! I often asked myself how could LSU possibly be harder than BRCC, but somehow it is. Maybe it is because the majority of my classes were concentration courses...I don't know. The good news is that I am done until January 12th and I am thrilled. More good news is that the foot is doing great! I only have 2 weeks and 4 days left in this stupid cast. It really has gone by so quickly, and I am so glad. The last one seemed to drag on FOREVER. Perhaps it is just because things are so busy right now that I am just not thinking about it. Whatever it is, I am glad that it has been so quick.
The house is fantastic. We love it more everyday. Brandon got our Christmas tree the day after Thanksgiving so we have everything decorated and it is just great! I am a little bummed though. We decided that since we bought the house we were only going to buy presents for a few people this year and that is no fun. I want to buy for everyone that I normally buy for, but I have to resist! Brandon and I said we weren't going to by for each other either, but I am having a hard time doing that too!

No comments: