Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, August 2, 2008

I just walked free of the crutch!

My nephew is in town and he is staying with us this weekend. So far we are having lots of fun. We went down to the pool this morning for about an hour. It was entirely too hot. When we got back Brandon was leaving to go get a few things at work done because of course the Brewery Reps are going to be in town when we are at the beach this week. Anyway, I was in the kitchen making some mac and cheese and I turned around and walked into the laundry room...no crutch...not even thinking about it! I was so excited, I couldn't really believe it. I have been walking most of this week with only one so I guess that has REALLY made a difference. I did tell my PT last week my goal was to be off the crutches for Destin and that might actually be a real possibility now! I am still a little unsure and I don't think I am ready for being without the crutch period, but I am getting close!