Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Morning...er...Afternoon Sickness

I am trying to figure out exactly why it's called morning sickness. I suppose because the majority of women are feeling nasty in the morning. Well lucky me, I get to be one of the odd men out and feel like crap at the prime of my day! I wake up feeling fantastic and ready to start my day. No problems brushing my teeth, no problems eating breakfast or showering. My mornings are great. I work, I eat lunch and then about one or two it hits me. BLAHKY! Its so frustrating because once I get nauseated then I get tired and all I can concentrate on is not puking at work and getting home to take a nap. It makes for a pretty exhausting afternoon.

I have to say though the amount of time I feel yucky seems to be getting less day after day. I hope I don't jinx myself with this, but today I really only felt bad for about an hour and a half. Last week it was hours on end - so I guess there is hope in sight. Another thing I hope for is that I really don't remember at the end how crappy I felt in the beginning....

3 comments:

Leslie said...

You won't remember. You'll have a whole new set of miserable feelings:)
Here's hoping m/s goes away soon! And i hear you-hell, i have it all day long. Yuck.
Looking forward to "fruit punch" beer pong. Now we have a team!

Michelle (Miley's Mommy) said...

i am just finding out that u r preggers. congrats!

Brooke Cailleteau said...

I hope you feel better soon... mine cleared up at about 12 weeks, and I LOVED the 2nd trimester.