Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, June 8, 2009

Funny Feelings

Aside from feeling nauseated all the time, I just feel weird. It's sort of like I am not quite myself. I don't really know how to explain it. I am ridiculously indecisive (a little strange for me), my taste buds are whacked out, and I can freaking smell things a mile away. I keep trying to remind myself that I am growing a human, but it still doesn't seem real. I guess part of that is all the damn things that I worry about. Maybe once I feel the baby I won't worry so much.

I am so overly emotional that I don't know what to do with myself. I had to bring Rexx to the Vet this morning knowing good and well I had to leave him there and I cried like a damn baby when I got in my car without him.

I just keep trying to coax myself into relaxing at the same time as trying to convince myself I am not going to puke too. It's exhausting!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Growing a human is hard, exhausting work! You're doing fine. Being emotional is a right...pull that preggo card anytime :)
Have you seen the commercial where the girl comes home and a door is in her apt.? Cried :)
Completely normal(of course, i was kinda sappy before although some won't believe it).