Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, July 12, 2008

9 DAYS TO GO!!

I am getting quite antsy about getting the cast off. I can't wait to be able to put both of my feet on the ground again. Things have been going well this week. I FINALLY have no more swelling in my toes. I actually have wrinkles in them again.
We looked at a house this week and fell in love with it made an offer and it turned out someone beat us to it. We were really bummed and now we are secretly hoping that the deal the owner's accepted falls through. Is that bad to hope for that??
Other than that things have been pretty boring. Brandon and I are slowly getting frustrated with each other but we keep reminding ourselves that this is temporary...even though I still have my left foot to do. The good news is I am not dreading it as much now as I was at the beginning of this. It is easier to get around on the crutches now, of course because it is almost over. The muscle soreness has gone away but it is still not very easy to get up the stairs. That is part of the reason we are searching for a house. There is no way I am going to have my left foot done as long as I still have to climb stairs everyday!

1 comment:

Allyson said...

Leslie's shower will be September 20th in BR. The boys are going to the auburn game so we are staying home and doing the baby shower thing. Where are you house hunting? Send me an email allysonmorales athotmaildotcom