Tuesday, July 8, 2008
12 DAYS
So I now have 12 days left with a casted foot and truthfully I am a little concerned about walking on it after 6 weeks of not walking on it. I am really concerned how it is going to feel and I am afraid therapy may be grueling. I will just have to deal with it though! We are going to look at a house tomorrow and I am wondering how I am going to get around and view the whole house, but I will just have to make that work too. This will be my first full week of work since the first week of June so I will probably exhausted come Friday kinda like I was last Friday. We went to the big 4th party at Chuck's house and I was just not happy. Not because of the party but because I really couldn't have fun like everyone else was so I was a little bored and hot and just like rings get tight with the heat so do casts... but I survived and the foot it still attached and still casted and I am having a VERY hard time thinking that I have to do this all over again...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment