Yay!
Over the last four weeks the baby's activity has become very frequent. The "kicks" are getting stronger as my belly grows. One night last week I was laying in bed and the baby was moving around a lot. Brandon puts his hand on my belly and I guess the baby could feel the weight of his hand pushing in and kicked right under his hand, but I started laughing so Brandon said he couldn't tell if it was a kick or me laughing so we lost on that one.
On Sunday morning we were laying in bed as usual and he put his hand on my belly again. I was determined not to laugh this time. Well, within a few minutes he felt the little kick under his hand! He said it felt like a little hiccup! I was SO excited! He finally felt a little of what I've been feeling for the last few weeks! He hasn't felt any kicks yet, but I am sure he will again soon.
We go to the doctor on Friday for my next checkup and the "BIG" ultrasound. We are still not going to find out the sex even though everyone in the world is pushing us to!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I am so excited about the baby and all the good news. Katie I have never seen you look so beautiful!!! Totsie
Post a Comment