After we were off to see Dr. Binder. We didn't get to hear the heartbeat today, one because we just had an ultrasound and two because he couldn't find it! He said he hopes the baby is more cooperative next time. He wasn't concerned because we'd had an ultrasound ten minutes before. The only news I wasn't excited about was him telling me that I have to take another glucose test because the baby is big. He hasn't said anything about my belly measuring big though. Oh well, I guess it's better to be safe. One other thing, he said that my cervix measured longer than eight weeks ago, which is absolutely incredible! As worried as I have been about it since the beginning this was confirmation that it shouldn't be that big of a concern! YAY!
So my next appointment will be my last four week appointment. After we will go to every two weeks! I can't believe that it is this close! I will also have to do more blood work with the glucose test and also get my rhogam shots.
The baby moves around like crazy now and I feel bigger every day. Here is a 24 week belly shot!

No comments:
Post a Comment