Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Early Doctor Visit
I woke up EXTREMELY frustrated with the stupid cast on my foot and the fact that my toes were still turing purple so I called my doctor and he said to come see him. So he took the funky cast off and i got to see the cut. It was pretty grody looking. I've got eleven stiches and will have them for two more weeks. I now have a nice little red cast on my leg that is about 40 pounds lighter than the last! I also got to see the pictures of my foot during surgery. It was really disgusting but pretty interesting. He had the big hunk of bone he removed in tweezers in picture. ick! oh well, i am on the road to getting better and so far today the foot feels good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment