Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

What was that??

Perhaps the baby moving?

I really don't know for sure. Sunday morning I was laying in bed watching the food network and I suddenly felt something like a little "knock-knock", it was sort of like a "hello, I'm here". That's the reason I am not sure whether or not it was the baby. It didn't feel like what anyone had described to me and I know everyone is different but it still leaves me wondering.

I've heard it feels like a little hair on the back of your neck, or it feels like little bubbles, or it feels like gas pains, or so many other things that I don't feel like I felt. SO I am confused as to if it really was the baby or not. I haven't felt it since then, but I am hoping to feel more in the next few weeks and definitely be able to determine if it was in fact the baby.

1 comment:

Brooke Cailleteau said...

I'll bet it was the baby! I was 15 weeks when I felt "maybe that was it!" for the first time. It just feels like a little thump from the inside. How cool! :)