I wore my first pair of maternity pants this week. I think that it may be that I just can't wear the particular jeans I had on that morning anymore. I got dresses for work sat down to eat my cereal and I couldn't breathe. I had to make a quick change so I went for the maternity jeans. Very comfy all day. Luckily I do still have two pairs of jeans that are loose enough to still wear. I guess I need to start thinking about clothes...
I also ordered a maternity swimsuit. The bottoms fit GREAT, which is usual for me, but the top is a little small. I mean in the boob area, go figure. They haven't grown, but geeze do the people who make these swimsuits think that the belly is the only thing that grows????
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment